PAC Youth Rugby is a not-for-profit sports organization that promotes healthful activity, personal development and fun through youth rugby in the metropolitan Washington DC area. We endeavor to:
• Create an environment of fun athletic activity that encourages good sportsmanship, skill development, fair play and teamwork.
• Promote awareness of and participation in the sport of rugby.
• Emphasize personal growth, leadership skills and help build self-esteem through participation and competition.
• Provide players an opportunity to learn the fundamental skills and tactics of rugby in a positive, safe, non-threatening and optimally challenging environment.
• Measure athletes’ success through participation, enjoyment, effort and achievement — in that order.